- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ALL IN ONE Complete Treatment
- EFFECTIVE AGAINST: Scale, Lime, Mineral Deposits, Oxygen Corrosion, Condensate Corrosion, Rust
- MULTI FUNCTIONAL FORMULA prevents Rust, Corrosion, Pitting & hydrogen embrittlement
- REMOVES OXYGEN FROM WATER
- KEEPS A PROTECTIVE FILM on all metal parts. Maintains pH control & Softens Hardness of water
Formulated with the perfect combination of chemicals and volatile amines for complete water control and steam line treatment Proper use will eliminate the problems caused by corrosion which pits and channels the surface of the boiler. When fed to the feed water or directly to the boiler, it vaporizes with the steam forming a thin continuous, non melt-able film protecting all surfaces.
DIRECTIONS: Before beginning it is recommended systems be treated to clean and remove heavy scale accumulations with and acidic de-scaler.
Steam Boilers: Add 1 gallon for every 200 gallons of water through the vent or the opening into the condensate tank or surge tank. Do not exceed pH 11. Maintenance: Add 1 quart to 50 gallons water to maintain proper pH level and treat water completely.
Closed Loop and Hot Water Boilers: Add 1 gallon to every 300 gallons of water in the system. Check to see ph goes to 11.5 for complete treatment. Maintenance: Use 1 quart treatment to 100 gallons of make up water added to the system.
Blowdown: Blowdown should be scheduled to maintain 3-5 cycles of concentration in the steam boiler.